Are you interested in being a VoRTCS Tutor Trainer?
Jenny, our Training Team Leader, is seeking nominations from anyone interested in training our new intake of tutors at our VoRTCS Family Tutor Training & Information sessions which are held monthly in 2017 and 2018.
Why should you be a part of the VoRTCS Training Team?
- You get to collaborate with a group of lovely, experienced tutors
- You get to share your knowledge with potential new tutors
- You gain experience in presenting
- This will be great experience to list when you are seeking employment, volunteer positions etc.
What would your involvement be as a Tutor Trainer?
- The commitment is only to present as part of a team 3-4 Saturdays a year!
- You will not need prior experience as training on the VoRTCS presentations will be given to you before you commence.
To be eligible, you should:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in tutoring a VoRTCS family
- Have the ability to work well in a team
- Have clear communication skills and a passion in presenting
If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on the Training Team!
For more information and to apply, please contact Jenny via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please also Cc email@example.com)